Thursday, April 23, 2009

and there it is

Dinged 80 at about 1am in a specially organised Nexus and Azjol-Nerub run. Thanks to all the Pinnacle folks who helped me out, I am truly overwhelmed with the generosity.

Followed it up with a Heroic Nexus run, and lo and behold both the Spaulders of the Careless Thief and the Sphere of Red Dragon's Blood dropped for me. I'm speechless.

Can't say I enjoyed the levelling, but I enjoyed dinging 80 and I'm keen as mustard for Naxx10 on Friday. I say woo to you, sir.

So I'm now rocking new shoulders with a Greater Inscription of Vengeance I had left over, an Ice Striker's Cloak and Chain Gang Legguards with Nerubian Leg Armour from the GB, and dual Librarian's Paper Cutters with Greater Potency.

Now, the game begins. I need Expertise.

No comments:

Post a Comment